7.12.2011

The New Looks.

I accidentally cut my bangs too short a couple weeks ago. I guess it's an okay look for me when my hair is either up or curled. My straight hair has zero personality with straight-across bangs. The worst comment I heard about them was from my co-worker, Nancy.
I was feeling really self-conscious as it was and she was like, "Oh, sweetie, I wish I had my scissors so we could straighten them out." She was one check-stand away from me so she kinda had to talk loudly.
Thanks, Nancy. You're so sweet, looking out for me and pointing out what I was hoping no one would see. We should be best friends.
That's like someone announcing to everyone that your clothes slightly clash while at the party. You know the classy thing is to just ignore it and not say anything... or take the poor person aside and be like, "Hey bimbo, you do know that neon pink and orange look terrible together... right?"

I really do like this picture. I think my bangs have some style and spunk (I'm so cocky, I know :)).

I was watching my adorable niece Tay yesterday. While she was just playing with her water table, I decided to grab my laptop and change the look of my Blog. I know it's kinda different, but I'm really diggin' the animal print. It's just young and fun... Like me! :D
Tay came over to see what I was doing on my computer and I showed her "Photo Booth" She was loving it! So here are some cute and fun pictures of my niece!



In this next one, she had to grab her "Cubby" and "Banket" to debut to the world! She loves them very much...obviously ;)


I love babysitting her because she's crazy and hilarious! A lot like my whole family. :)

The only way to stay sane is to change things up every once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. Change things up a little bit more and come visit us in Alaska! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just miss you... I know I'm selfish. Hide away in Em's bag when she comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwahaha. I found it. Now I can come stalk you. :) The bangs are adorable girl. If they get too straight they have no personality. ;)

    ReplyDelete