6.30.2013

when things don't go our way.

It's taken me forever to want to write this post... but I feel like there have been some great blessings that have come from our ordeal that I need to openly recognize. 

As some of you may already know, Josué and I are supposed to be back East but as life would have it, I am currently sitting on Josué's parents couch in our hometown writing this. 

Things we've learned since being back:

DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
A major blessing was that we decided life was too short to work a "job" just for the money. This experience gave Josué the push to change his major back to exercise science and to finally sign up for a personal training course. Being away from the kiddos made me realize how much I enjoy being in the classroom. We both feel we found career's that we can be pleased with for life. We might be poor for the rest of our lives, but money can't buy you happiness!

BE GRATEFUL.
I can't begin to express the gratitude I feel towards my family, friends, and co-workers as they've supported us throughout this whole thing. Both Josué's parents and my parents have made HUGE sacrifices to help us get back on our feet. 

HAVE FAITH.
"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."Jeffery R. Holland (watch or read, here)
I believe God has a greater plan for us. I also believe my husband would do anything to succeed and provide for me. I trust in both. I have faith in both. I know it's hard at times, but really, let's learn to "fake it till you make it" it's a proven fact that if you smile at yourself your mood is instantly lifted. :D

Thanks for your love and support! Have a great day! AND SMILE!

See? We're smiling and genuinely happy! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Definitely something I needed to read today!!
    Love you both (:

    ReplyDelete