3.10.2011

Sleep Schmeep

So I should be sleeping. Yeah, I know!
But! Since I'm not! :) I'm going to write a little poem.

Once there was a Tiffany (oh crap! the only word that rhymes with that is epiphany!)
She sat in her parents Kitchen-y (it kinda worked!!)
Facebooking and stalking.
Blogging and chat talking.
All the night away.
She read a blog or two
that inspired her to try something new!
So she got on her own blog and started typing away!
The post was really lame,
She's kinda new at it, okay?!
Her thoughts were fairly tame
but terribly displayed in array.
Her mind was kinda drowsy
Her rhymes, kinda lousy
But she laughed it all off
and hoped her followers would not be pissed off
that they wasted their living breaths
reading this before their long time coming, deaths.

Wow. I promise to never torture you with such terrible literature again. :)


2 comments: