3.27.2011

Week Four


So this week was kinda crazy! SO many papers thanks to my procrastination.

I went to a friend's homecoming today and it was soooo awkward. I can't even describe the awkwardness, but it felt like every time we opened our mouths awkwardness just oozed down our fronts. The oozing just made everything even more awkward. I kinda picture it looking like this...

Graphic, right? But I can't describe it any other way.
Other than that, it was a great day...
I played with my adorable nephews :) I'd draw a picture of that, but this picture in itself took me at least an hour.

New week, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Yes...you were awkward! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Did you use photoshop? Tiff... you need to keep to the 52+ posts, because every time I read your blog it just makes me smile! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it with the mac version of paint. haha

    ReplyDelete