1.03.2011

Day 3


Home Sweet Home! I'm back! YES! I'm back in E-town. I love it here! It may be a small college town of 8,000 (half being students) but it's a lot of fun! I must say I was a little disappointed when I came back to an empty apartment. :( But Kristen (my lovely roommate) came back soon enough!
We filled the fridge and freezer with delicious food like Dino-Bite chicken nuggets, uncooked tortillas, yogurt, toquitos, juice (my personal favorite), etc. Unfortunately we had to take everything out again because a lot of food was left in there over the break and went nasty bad! Kristen roughed it and threw a lot of disgusting leftovers away. It smelled so bad! *gag!*
After that we basically chilled in the apartment. Have I mentioned that I missed this place? Well, I missed this place A LOT!
Scary thing: I went into our bathroom and looked at the ceiling over the shower and I think we have MOLD, gross! And it's BULGING! Gosh, don't tell me we're going to have problems this early on in the semester... I don't know if I can handle it...
Anyways, I am so stoked to start tomorrow and I'm going to head to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment