1.11.2011

Day 7


So Friday... we had a lot of training... a lot. BUT it was very fun at the end of the night... we went classic skating and went to Weber State and snuck into their dance!

At the dance we went to the upper levels and started dancing (just the Snow Ambassadors...) and a whole bunch of Weber kids followed! We had our own dance party in the upper level... We felt cool.

This picture was at classic. Tara, Jill, and I decided to join the race and Greg (our big boss man) pegged me to be the winner and all three of us to be top 3. Yes, there were little kids racing with us but I didn't care, I was still gonna kick their little scrawny butts! I was in the lead the whole first lap and most of the second but then cheater Tara cut me off last second and won. I was quite upset! She won MY light saber. Not cool T, not cool. I won 2nd and Jill won 3rd. I asked Greg why he thought we would all place. He said it was because we are the most competitive girls he'd ever met. Then he told us to rank our competitiveness from the most to the least, here's what we came up with:

1. Jill
1. Tara
1. Tiffany

...okay that's a lie this is really was it was:

1. Jill, because she get's really mean! She yells and pushes people down. (even little girls at classic)
2. Tara, she gets tunnel vision when a prize is in the equation.
3. Me, I get jealous and I ALWAYS have to be right. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment