5.08.2011

I've slept on it...


Okay so now that I've slept on it, I've decided men still suck. :) But, I've also decided maybe I just need to grow up a little... I've had my rebellious moment and now it's gone.

This summer I'm going to work. WORK WORK WORK! Maybe I'll grow up a bit during this time. I'm not going to focus on guys at all this summer or next semester! My goal is to get a 4.0 gpa since I only got a 3.2 this semester.

I don't need a guy to make me happy! I do need friends though, so if you'd like to submit an application, go ahead haha!
I enjoy this picture quite a lot!

But in all honesty, life happens, right? I've made mistakes and I've learned from them. I live too much in my past... Now it's time to start looking forward to my future! :) I've set some goals and now I've got to take action. I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment