6.06.2011

ReKrap & Adumb.

So I know I swore off guys. You see the thing is, I maybe only half-heartedly meant it... I must have, or else I wouldn't be telling you guys about this:

I wrote Parker off. Finally, after much deliberation. I sent him "The Letter" and "Dear John'd" him. If you actually know who I am, you know my past with Parker. About a year and a half ago, we started dating. I was never quite sure about my feelings for him so we were very on and off. A few months before his mission we finally decided to stick together, he gave me a "Promise Ring," and we were happy as could be. Well obviously things weren't all honky-dory, and I really started praying about what I should do next... got my answer and here we are! "ReKrap" is Parker spelled backwards, which is how I feel sometimes... I kept going back even when I felt like how I treated him was "Krap"

Adumb. You don't even want to know. I just know tonight was the most annoying night of my life. This is why I'm not ready to date. AT ALL. He seemed great, he technically IS great, but nope. Nothing. And he was kind of a butthead tonight. Oh well, maybe once I actually get it through my head that all men REALLY do suck, I'll be able to move on!

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry he was a butthead. even good guys have butthead nights now and again! But yes, boys...

    ReplyDelete