4.03.2013

almost 4 months

It's been almost 4 months since I married the man of my dreams.
There are a few things I've learned/figured out/have been reminded of since December:

1. I hate canned veggies. Thanks to my parents who have an amazing garden or always bought frozen vegetables, I literally gagged down the canned corn and green beans we had the other night.

2. I am NOT a bad cook, in fact, I'm actually pretty alright! In college, I either ate out, made mac n cheese, or didn't eat at all. I never trusted my cooking skills... plus I never wanted to be the roommate that used all the dishes in the house.

3. I am a messy person. Josué is the one that keeps our house clean 80% of the time, even as I look around our bedroom, I see MY towel on the floor, MY boots laying out, and MY clothes laying right next to... not in the clothes hamper.

4. I hate laundry. I always have. I always will. It is never finished.

5. Josué is a hardworking man. He is a working machine and you can tell he's driven by the fact that he wants to provide for our little family. I am the luckiest woman alive. Seriously.

6. I am terrible at keeping secrets or surprises. Josué's birthday was last week... let's just say I couldn't wait until his actual birthday to give him his presents! Oh and I made him a birthday cake while he was at work... he got off early that day and walked in on me frosting handed! One day, guys... I WILL surprise him.

7. I married my best friend. I fall more in love with him every day. Many people told me that would happen and I just couldn't believe it... "how could I love him more than I do today," I would ask myself. It's true though... I don't know how to explain it, but it's true!

8. I'm super sappy now. And sometimes it grosses me out.

I've changed a lot in the last 4 months, yet, I don't feel like I've changed at all. Weird feeling!

2 comments:

  1. a few things things-

    1. I hereby obligate you to follow my super awesome, unmarried blog.

    2. I will help you with you laundry whenever you need it.

    3. Have you told him about the coke yet? (;

    4. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hate laundry now?!? Just wait until you have kids...
    I much rather clean the toilet than do laundry!
    I am horrible, I missed Josh's birthday!!!! When is it? Happy late birthday Josh! We love you!

    ReplyDelete