4.04.2013

Learning new things!

So I have 2 sisters that are professional photographers. They stole all of those cool genes and I was left with none. I was on my family's blog the other day and realized the family picture was a little out of date and I was looking lonely. So I went onto that onlinefreephotoshop dot com place and youtube'd how to add a person to a photo.... and voila!


I'm obviously really good at photoshop so far... so look out world!
P.S. This spring break, I have wayyy too much time on my hands. 
P.S.S. I am available this week and this week only for freelance work! Give me a call if you'd like to have someone added to your photos... because I know how to do it now at such amazing quality! *sarcasm*

3 comments:

  1. Looks like my first photoshop job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I need some photoshop done! Hahah
    Spring break? Come visit Elle and I!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! It looks awesome! But you need to put Oliver in there between B & F as well, then it will be up to date. Maybe I will go put a picture from your wedding on the family blog so it's more accurate! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete