4.09.2013

what to say when you don't have anything to say...

Josué and I had a fun weekend. Instead of boring you all to death with details, I'm going to do a quick checklist:
  • Friday night date to Smashburger (Divine, fresh burgers if you like stuff like that) and watched "The Croods" (Josué would give this a C+ at best and I would give this a B-)
  • Saturday Gen. Conf. Me and Josué decided to help each other stay awake... Keep in mind we were sitting on opposite sides of the same couch... texting each other these photos:

  • Sunday morning we got to go to Gen. Conf. which was a real treat! I think from the whole week, my favorite talk was this one
Monday was back to school for me. Boy, were those third graders hyper to say the least. It's good to be back though, I started to miss them a little... just a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment